- Ana -
gave me the courage to fight for my life even harder.
Michelle, 42 - Then the sore wouldn't heal 5 months or so.
Mackenzie, 19 - I was diagnosed with scleroderma,raynauds
phenomenon,and ra when i was 15.
- I have improved over the years, but things are still tough.
49 - I remember thinking "That's the last disease I would ever
After all, I appear, on
first glance, healthy, active and normal.
Instead of Aloha it has
changed to HOWDY since i now live in central Texas.
Sarita, 37 -
Who would want to nurse my
ulcer ridden body?
- I can get through this except there is no end to what I have.
- I originally posted in the morphoea page but need to update.
- My hands have always turned purple, then white when exposed to
the cold or even when I'm nervous.
- Laura -
The doctors just looked at
me with a look of disbelief.
- Andrea -
I had been told many yrs
ago that I have Raynaud's.
- Sharon -
I cannot swallow a
mouthful of food without a mouthful of water or I choke.
- Kathy -
The esophageal muscles
stopping is the most annoying symptom, waiting to see which way the
food will choose to go...
- My doctor diagnosed me with an overlapping connective tissue
disorder of lupus and scleroderma.
- I am still not back to work but hopefully one day that will
60 - "I knew nothing about the disease at that time, and I was
so shaken by the news that I didn't really ask any questions."
- "I've had some of the symptoms for years and never realized what
all was happening."
- Annie - "Like the rest of you this disease has changed my
- "Little did I realize what I was about to face."
- "For me my loss of strength and endurance has been a hard
- "I was stunned when I
was told that I had scleroderma."
- "Now, I can eat
anything as long as I take the medicine everyday."
- "The diagnosis was
a painful and laborious affair."
- Calledonia - "I realize now
that I have lived with these symptoms for as long as eight years!"
- Kathy - "Now I also have
polyneuropathy and dermatomyositis."
- Susie - "I remain hopeful,
that we someday find a cure for all of these things."
- Ellie, 64 - "I was having
- Becky - "It's been hard at
- Pat, 38 - "I became scared it
had something to do with my Type 2 Diabetes."
- Donna, 40 - "I don't have
tears when I cry."
- Sarah Bates, 50 - "I
believe in natural medicine..."
- Dorothy, 47 - "My
breathing problems were due to pulmonary hypertenson."
- Mario, 50 - "My breathing
capacity was restored to 83%."
- Alison, 29 - "I have more
faith in natural medicines now than before."
- Pat, 55 - "I thought my
aching joints and muscles were due to overwork..."